BLUE Basics®Grain-Free Salmon & Potato RecipeFor Adult Dogs
Grain-free BLUE Basics is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some dogs experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains:
- Salmon - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food.
- Potatoes - An easily digestible carbohydrate source.
- NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health.
Plus, it’s free from the grains that contain glutens some pet parents choose to avoid. And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
Available in 12.5-oz. cans.
Salmon, Fish Broth, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cranberries, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
|Crude Protein||7.0% min|
|Crude Fat||6.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
|Vitamin E||50 IU/kg min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||0.75% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||1.0% min|
|Vitamin C*||20 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.